This weekend I gave in to the evil they call fast food. UGH. I've been trying so hard to be good, but for some reason this weekend (or Friday rather) I couldn't resist. Let me introduce you to Sonic's EXTREME TOTS: tots w/chili, cheese, ranch, onions, and jalapenos. Eating that monstrosity felt so good at the time! Add to it a Dr. Pepper -- not even diet! UGH It's not even that time of the month for me!
Since February, my sister and I signed up for a gym membership at LA Fitness (LOVE that gym!). We even took it a step further and signed up for a personal trainer once
a week. Umm hello that is $160 a month for the trainer alone! So, I vowed in February that I would not let my money go to waste!
I'm only 4'11" and when I started this program I was at 122 lbs. My goal weight is 100 lbs. It's been about 3 months, and I've only lost 3 lbs. This is a s l o w process for me. I'm trying to do it the right way though. I've struggled with yo-yo dieting since I got out of high school. I want to make a lifestyle change.
I think God is punishing me for steering away from my goals. Saturday morning we met with our trainer, and of course I picked the core workout ---->
Since after the workout I've had this horrible cough. Did you
know when you cough, your core muscles contract? Oh yeah they do! It is so painful to be coughing after an intense core workout & when your core muscles are oh-so-sore the next couple of days after!
Lesson learned! [Of course, junk food is allowed during that time of the month right?]
I guess the 1st few posts should tell a little about me.
So here are 5 random facts about me:
1. I love the smell of Vicks When browsing candle websites for their "relaxing" scents, they usually have eucalyptus & mint, but they're always sure to add without the vicks smell. BUT I LIKE the Vicks smell!!
2. I don't leave the gas pump unless the $ amount ends in a 5 or 0
3. I love to read -- I can't stop reading in the middle of a chapter though, and I won't put down the book unless I end on an even chapter number.
4. I would consider myself to have ranidaphobia and achluophobia
5. When I get nervous, I bite the skin between my thumb & index finger (you know, the webbed part?)
Okay, so I've decided to venture back into the world of blogging. My blogging ways date back to 2002 on my beloved xanga :')
This time around, aside from posts just about my everyday life, I think it would be fun to post my reviews & opinions on all things that interest me, i.e., FOOD, makeup, hair (& hair products), fitness, etc, etc